We at SMTGC, understand the importance of education and are walking the extra mile to help students procure the right financial resources so that their higher education may continue unhindered. SMTGC fee structure is one such effort that allows students to pay fees per semester basis rather than an annual basis. SMTGC also provides the necessary documentation to help students to take education loans from recognized national banks.
ELIGIBILITY FOR EDUCATION LOAN
- The student must be an Indian National.
- The student must have secured admission in SMTGC by the way of entrance test or merit-based selection process.
- The student must have an average or a good academic record.
- The student must not have any existing education loan from any other Institution, on the date of application of new education loan.
- Either father, mother, or guardian should be a co-borrower.
- The student considered at the branch nearest to the permanent residence of the student.
EDUCATION LOAN PROCESS
- The student will have to apply directly to the bank of his choice, from where he/she wishes to avail of the loan.
- The student will have to complete all documentation formalities directly with the bank, as per the education loan process of the bank.
- SMTGC shall provide the ”Offer Letter, NOC” required by the bank to confirm if the student has been granted admission to any of the college courses.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
SMTGC would like to clarify that by providing the “Offer Letter” (Offer for Admission) for the student’s education loan, SMTGC does not become a party to the loan either as a borrower or co-borrower of loan. The education loan is a two-party agreement between the bank (first-party) and the student (second party). All liabilities regarding the loan and arising out of it shall be directly borne by the student and his co-borrowers.
Students are free to take education loan facilities from other banks apart from the banks mentioned here.