There are some rules & regulations to be followed by the students of St. Mother Teresa Group of Colleges and they are as follows:-
- Uniform is compulsory for all the students (Boys & Girls). No student shall be allowed to enter the college campus without uniform. Black sweater & blazer will be worn by all the students during the winter season.
- All the students will be issued Identity Card at the cost of Rs. 50!- which they must always keep in their possession and produce on demand. It is an important document that must not be lost.
- Students are required to deposit the prescribed fees through cash or Bank Draft of any Nationalized Bank payable only at Lucknow in favor of St. Mother Teresa Group of Colleges with his/her name, father’s name, course, year, roll number and address written on the back
- Punctuality in attending classes, tutorials, and consistency in performance is a must.
- Any changes in the address of the student must be intimated by him/her in writing to the College office soon.
- The students found guilty by an act of misconduct, either in the College or outside shall be subjected to strict disciplinary action and may be expelled from the College.
- Smoking, chewing of tobacco and other such elements are strictly prohibited in the College.
- The use of abusive, foul, or rude language or conduct is sufficient reason for the dismissal of the student. The students should not participate in any anti-social activities otherwise the student will be liable to expelled from the College.
- It is imperative that the students strictly adhere to the day of the opening and closing of each term during the academic year. Attendance in the entire term is compulsory.
- The above rules of discipline are always subject to change, modification, addition, alteration and shall be modified whenever the Director deems it fit and proper.
- The Director’s decision will be final.
- The students should strictly obey the instructions given by the Directors from time-to-time.
- The institute has declared all its buildings and hostels as no-smoking zones. Any student or staff indulging in smoking within these zones shall be fined Rs.500.00 for each offense.
- A minimum attendance of 90% in each subject is required to sit for the semester examination. No casual wear is allowed in the College Campus during the college hours. The institute provides a pleasant and healthy environment for all its students. The institute does not discriminate among its students based on gender, caste or color